Year 11 to 12
Year 12 NCEA Course Selection
- All Year 12 students must select a full year English course.
- All Year 12 students must then select five other full year courses.
- All Year 12 courses are assessed by Achievement Standards and/or Unit Standards and earn credits towards the National Certificate of Education Achievement (NCEA) Level 2.
- Year 12 students who want University Entrance should select at least 5 University Entrance subjects.
- Students cannot select more than two courses from the: Art, Commerce, Physical Education, Science, Social Sciences or Technology faculties.
Final confirmation of courses will occur after the results become available in Mid-January.
Confirmed course selections will be available in the parent portal.