Year 11 to 12
Year 12 NCEA Course Selection
- All Year 12 students must select a full year English course.
- All Year 12 students must select five other full year courses.
- All Year 12 courses are assessed by Achievement Standards and/or Unit Standards and earn credits towards the National Certificate of Education Achievement (NCEA) Level 2.
- Year 12 students who want University Entrance should select at least 5 subjects that lead to University Approved subjects in Year 13.
- Students cannot select more than two courses from the: Art, Commerce, Physical Education, Science, Social Sciences or Technology faculties.
- Students wishing to select THREE Sciences courses need to book an appointment with Ms O'Gram or Mr Jackson.
- Students wishing to gain entry into Extension courses need to book an appointment with Ms O'Gram.
Entry into NCEA Level 2 courses depends on Level 1 results. The results become available in Mid-January.
Students will be contacted by their Dean if;
- any timetable issues occur or
- if results indicate a problem with the 2021 course.