Year 12 to 13
Year 13 Course Selection Instructions:
- All Year 13 students must select SIX Subjects.
- Year 13 students who want University Entrance should select at least 5 University Entrance subjects.
- Year 13 students are advised to check entry requirements for any proposed Career, or Polytechnic, or University course, to ensure that that the selected course meets the entry requirements for this pathway.
- Students can not select more than TWO courses from the; Art, Commerce, Physical Education, or Technology faculties.
- Students wishing to select THREE Sciences courses need to book an appointment with Ms O'Gram or Mr Jackson.
- Students wishing to gain entry into Extension courses need to book an appointment with Ms O'Gram.
- Entry into Scholarship Examinations is part of ALL extension courses.
- Year 13 students can select extramural Scholarship courses. Entry into these courses will occur in February 2021.
Entry into NCEA Level 3 courses depends on Level 2 results. The results become available in Mid-January.
Students will be contacted by their Dean if;
- any timetable issues occur or
- if results indicate a problem with the 2021 course.
Make sure you understand the requirements of University Entrance